Indiblogger here!

Monday 11 November 2013

"The wierd blog name"

So I know that you all must be wondering
..why only this name? Well I was searching for a name(read thinking), I came across many names, but then I thought about my likes and dislikes, so basically I like a lot of uncountable things even my toes, I switched over to my dislikes. My dislikes have been kept on changing (like earlier I used to hate spinach but now I love it) . So I can't resolutely say that if I like something, I'll be liking the same thing after one hour. Well if I talk about my likes and dislikes there have been a kind of "vice-versas", and they have been quiet variable. But yes there's one thing that has been constant since I was a tot- "MY DISLIKES FOR LIZARDS" . I JUST HATE THEM!!
I remember how i used to be locked in my.bathroom for hours in a half frozen state when I saw that creepy reptile crawling on the door. This has happened infinite times with me in the past. I used to sweat to death inside the bathroom but could not dare to open the door. Well I don't know whether I should write this but a perfect revenge from me would be throwing a lizard on me :D I just dont get it that why do Americans have pets like 'Monitor lizards' 'Chameleons' 'Euguanas' ' Geckkos' and all. I mean seriously !! dude my eyes can't even bare the sight of a small house lizard and you people are keeping them in your house . 
I just loved it when our street bitch 'Naincy'( I love her so much ) attacked a chamelion ,killed her and ate her. Aaah!! I loved watching that whole episode. How that evil chameleon's head was ripped off and how its blood was oozing out. I was cheering for Naincy like she was a 'SuperBitch' killing that 'Venomous' evil villainous reptile. Hihahaha( evil laugh). I wanted to shoot that historic scene but sadly I was underaged and wasn't given a cellphone neither a camera. But I loved how Naincy killed it and took its corpse inher mouth and then maybe ate her.  In fact my mom says that these lizards are my biggest enemy. Once I saw two lizards  in our storeroom and since that day my feet shivers when I enter that room. Anyways I'm overcoming my fear in fact few days back I dared to attack a lizard that was in my bathroom with my hairspray . I sprayed a hell lot of spray on that freak but that didn't helped , to my disgust her scales became more shinier and and scarier :/ What a troll!!
Woosh!! My hands are paining ...well I just love bitching about lizards and reptiles....excluding snakes and crocodiles . Wait!!!.....do crocodile fall under reptiles ?? Umm.... let me think..
OK that doesn't matter,we were talking about lizards . So my very first post is I think quiet cheeky and ridiculous but I don't think that matters cause if your beginning is bad your ending will be the best(sic) lol :D . I don't know who quoted this. I wrote it cause I want to conclude my post .
So I'll be posting something new very soon. Till then bye . Its 12.17 am I should better sleep now . Imagine me peacing out.. ! Hahahaha ;)

2 comments: